Apple iPhone 6s Plus: Firmware
iOS Versions and Updates documented
24.03.2016: First setting and software update to iOS version 9.3
19:24 Uhr: For the first time turned on. 19:26 it puts the statistics: Settings / Mobile Network.
22:57 Uhr: Restart after updating to iOS 9.3, System Build 13E234, kernel Darwin Kernel 15.4.0 Build 199506.
18.05.2016: Software upgrade to iOS 9.3.2
23:26 Uhr: Update via iTunes with iPhone's USB cable lasted seven minutes.
07.06.2016: I turn off the iPhone first time
22:18 Uhr: Because of access issues on the 2nd mailbox folder I turn off the iPhone first time.
22:29 Uhr: Boot time with Unlock iPhone and SIM card lasts until 22:30, then it is ready for use again.
22:30 Uhr: The mail folder of the 2nd mailbox are fully available again. The restart was worth it.
26.08.2016: Software update to iOS 9.3.5
23:08 Uhr: Restart after update via iTunes with iPhone's USB cable – took one hour with download.
Actually, I wanted to document everything, but I don't think anybody would be that interested?
So I'll stick to this overview (and the first two complete documentations up to iOS version 9.3.2 on my German-language pages), adding only the respective date. Everything else is too time consuming. Anyway, only nerds and newcomers will be interested, who have used another mobile operating system before, for example Android OS.
- 24.03.2016: big update from iOS version 9.2.1 to 9.3
- 18.05.2016: small update from iOS version 9.3 to 9.3.2
- 21.07.2016: small update from iOS version 9.3.2 to 9.3.3
- 04.08.2016: urgent security update iOS version 9.3.4
- 25.08.2016: urgent security update iOS version 9.3.5
- 13.09.2016: biggest update from iOS version 9.3.5 to 10.0.1
- 28.09.2016: small update from iOS version 10.0.1 to 10.0.2
- 24.10.2016: update from iOS 10.0.2 to 10.1
- 15.11.2016: small update from iOS 10.1 to 10.1.1
- 13.12.2016: small update from iOS 10.1.1 to 10.2
Next page: Software aka Apps …